Instructions & Troubleshooting
(Updated Neopixel models)
Every single Saber that is sold through our store is checked and tested before it is sent out to the customer.
If you find your new Saber is not working as intended there is most likely a very simple fix.
Please use the guide & videos below to troubleshoot the issue. If you still need help please feel free to contact us - email@example.com
1) Not suitable for children under the age of 13. (Adult supervision is always advised)
2) Please use the Saber sensibly and do not use it to hurt people.
3) Do not use the Saber in or near water.
4) Please use the supplied charger cable and a 5V,1A charger adapter.
5) Do not overcharge and charge unattended or leave charging overnight.
6) DO NOT remove screws from the hilt. The only screws that should be removed are
for the blades.
Please Note - This product contains a Lithium-Ion battery and must be handled with care at all times to avoid potential damage & injury. Tampering with or modifying the sabers or removing any parts or screws from the hilt (apart from those used to secure the blade), can potentially cause damage to the saber and will automatically void the warranty. If you are unsure about which parts can or cannot be removed, or are unsure how to operate your saber please contact us for guidance. Saber Force will not be held responsible for any damage, injury, or malfunction that occurs as a result of tampering with the saber or removing parts and screws from the hilt that should not be removed. (Please see our online instruction guide on our website to learn how to operate & charge your saber safely and correctly). If the saber is not functioning as intended or is broken, do not attempt to repair it yourself. Instead, contact us for assistance.
Always use a 5V,1A charging adapter to ensure you charge the saber safely. If you use the incorrect charging adapter you could cause internal damage to the saber. Saber Force will not be liable for any damage caused by using the incorrect charging adapter. If you are unsure please contact us.
1) Hilt Material: Aluminum Alloy
2) Blade Material: Removable PC
3) Colours: 16
4) Soundfonts: 16
5) Battery: 3000mah, 18650
6) Charging time: 2 hours Max
7) Warranty: 12 Months
Troubleshooting Guide (Neopixel Sabers Only)
Saber has no sound: If the saber has no sound, this generally means that the saber is in mute mode. To re-activate the sound please make sure the saber is turned off. Next Tap the Power and AUX button at the same time to enter, Then tap the Power button to increase the volume, tap the AUX button to decrease the volume.
Saber has weak sound: If the sound coming from your saber sounds very weak, this generally means the volume is turned to low. To turn the volume up please follow these steps.
Tap the Power button (Top smaller button) and AUX button (Bottom larger button) at the same time to enter, Then tap the Power button to increase the volume, tap the Aux button to decrease the volume.
Blade colour glitches: PLEASE NOTE (Some of the blade colours will have multiple colours in them) If you are noticing the blade colours glitch from different colours this means there is a connection issue. To fix this, first turn the saber off.
Please charge the battery for at least 1 hour first. Sometimes the battery may just be flat or have low power.
Next remove the blade from the saber. Then reconnect the blade, make sure the blade is pushed firmly against the hilt to ensure a smooth connection. Use the screws provided to secure the blade firmly to the hilt.
Re-activate the saber & check the blade colours.
Blade has no light: If there is no light coming from your saber, this means you have not connected the blade and hilt correctly. Please follow the steps above from the Blade colour glitches instructions.
How to charge your saber (Neopixel Models Only)
Sith, Padwan, Luke & Ghost Models.
1) Simply unscrew the bottom pommel (Please see video guides)
DO NOT REMOVE SCREWS FROM THE HILT WHEN CHARGING YOUR SABER.
2) Using the supplied cable charger plug the cable into the USB port at the bottom of the saber soundboard and charge for a maximum of 2 hours from when the saber is flat. Remember to always use a 5V,1A charging adapter.
For all other models (Guardian, Temple, Talon, Master, Knight Ren, Obi, Senator) simply insert the charger cable into the charging port on the hilt above the power button.
Luke Models Received Prior June 2023
Luke Models Received From June 5 2023
Saber Instruction Guide (Neopixel Models Only)
How to power on and off (make sure the saber is charged first)
1) To awaken from deep sleep mode tap the power button
2) To turn it off press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
3) To put the saber into deep sleep mode press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
How to change blade colours & sounds.
You can match different blade colours with different sounds, to suit your preference.
1) How to change blade colour: There are two ways to change blade colours. First the Saber must by activated and the blade activated. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds (blue light will flash twice) this will cycle through the different blade colour options.
The other way to change blade colours is by turning the saber upside down & while holding the power button, if you twist the saber either left or right this will also change blade colours.
1) How to change sounds: Saber must be activated (but not lit up). To change sounds, hold the power button down and twist the saber either left or right. This will cycle though the sounds.
Another way to change sounds is to hold the power button for 2 seconds (blue light will flash twice). This will also cycle through different soundfonts. (Please see video below)
Lightsaber effects (Saber must be turned on)
1) Blaster Sound: Tap the button
2) Lock-up loop: To activate Lock up loop, hold the AUX button and then release.
3) Flash on clash: To activate Flash on Clash hold both the Power & AUX button at the same time. This will activate Flash on Clash.
Lightsaber effects (Saber must be activated but not lit up)
1) Change Saber blade ignition effect. You can change the saber ignition effect to 9 different effects To do this all you need to do is hold the power button for 2 seconds (blue light will flash twice) and release it. The saber will make a noise to confirm the ignition effect has been changed. (Please see below video)
Ignition 1 (Is the standard setting, this setting will ignite the blade normally)
2) Switch blade lighting effect. First make sure the saber is activated (blue light on) but not lit up. You can switch blade effects by holding the power button for 3 seconds (blue light will flash 3 times) and then releasing it, the saber will make a sound to confirm which blade effect has been selected.
Blade effects will allow your saber blade to emit light in different styles. (Please see video below)