Instructions & Troubleshooting
Every single Saber that is sold through our store is checked and tested before it is sent out to the customer.
If you find your new Saber is not working as intended there is most likely a very simple fix.
Please use the guide & videos below to troubleshoot the issue. If you still need help please feel free to contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Not suitable for children under the age of 8. (Adult supervision is always advised)
2) Please use the Saber sensibly and do not use it to hurt people.
3) Do not use the Saber in or near water.
4) Please use the supplied charger or a 5V,1A charger.
5) Do not overcharge and charge unattended or leave charging overnight.
Please Note - Do not tamper or modify the sabers or remove any parts or screws from the hilt. If you do not know what you are doing you can cause damage. Saber Force will not be liable for any damage or malfunction that occurs, if you tamper with the saber or remove parts and screws from the hilt that should not be removed. If you are unsure please contact us.
Always use a 5V,1A charging adapter to ensure you charge the saber safely. If you use the incorrect charging adapter you could cause internal damage to the saber. Saber Force will not be liable for any damage caused by using the incorrect charging adapter. If you are unsure please contact us
1) Hilt Material: Aluminum Alloy
2) Blade Material: Removable PC
3) Colours: 16
4) Soundfonts: 16
5) Battery: 3000mah, 18650
6) Charging time: 2 - 4 hours Max
7) Warranty: 12 Months
Troubleshooting Guide (Neopixel Sabers Only)
Saber has no sound: If the saber has no sound, this generally means that the saber is in mute mode. To re-activate the sound please make sure the saber is turned off. Next press the button to activate the saber then release your finger. Then press the button for 1 second (blue light will flash once) this will reactivate the sound. (Please see video below)
Saber has weak sound: If the sound coming from your saber sounds very weak, this generally means the volume is turned to low. To turn the volume up please follow these steps.
Blade colour glitches: PLEASE NOTE (Some of the blade colours will have multiple colours in them) If you are noticing the blade colours glitch from different colours this means there is a connection issue. To fix this, first turn the saber off.
Please charge the battery for at least 1 hour first. Sometimes the battery may just be flat or have low power.
Next remove the blade from the saber. Then reconnect the blade, make sure the blade is pushed firmly against the hilt to ensure a smooth connection. Use the screws provided to secure the blade firmly to the hilt.
Re-activate the saber & check the blade colours.
Blade has no light: If there is no light coming from your saber, this means you have not connected the blade and hilt correctly. Please follow the steps above from the Blade colour glitches instructions.
Saber Instruction Guide (Neopixel Models Only)
How to power on and off (make sure the saber is charged first)
1) To awaken from deep sleep mode press and hold the button for 1 second.
2) To turn it off press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
3) To put the saber into deep sleep mode press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
How to change blade colours & sounds.
1) Saber must be turned off.
2) Then push and hold the button for 2 seconds, the saber will turn on and the blue light will flash twice.
3) Release your finger as soon as the blue light flashes twice. This will then change the blade colour and soundfont.
4) Repeat steps above to cycle through the different colours and sounds.
How to use the Sensory effect (Updated Neopixel models)
The sensory effect allows you to activate and deactivate the saber blade light by flicking the saber either left or right.
1) Saber must be turned on.
2) Flick the saber to the right. This will deactivate the saber blade.
3) Flick the saber to the left. This will activate the saber blade.
4) You can also use the sensory effect to change blade colours. To do this simply hold the button when the saber is turned on and flick the saber either right or left. (Please see video below)
Lightsaber effects (Saber must be turned on)
1) Blaster Sound: Tap the button
2) Lock-up loop: Press the button for 1 second (blue light will flash once) then release your finger. Then press the button to activate lock up. Press it again to release the lock up effect.
3) Flash on clash: The saber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits another surface