Instructions & Troubleshooting
(Avenger, Obi, Anakin, Vader, Windu, Cal Kestis, Kyber Crystal - Neopixel models)
Every single Saber that is sold through our store is checked and tested before it is sent out to the customer.
If you find your new Saber is not working as intended there is most likely a very simple fix.
Please use the guide & videos below to troubleshoot the issue. If you still need help please feel free to contact us - email@example.com
1) Not suitable for children under the age of 13. (Adult supervision is always advised)
2) Please use the Saber sensibly and do not use it to hurt people.
3) Do not use the Saber in or near water.
4) Please use the supplied charger cable and a 5V,1A charger adapter.
5) Do not overcharge and charge unattended or leave charging overnight.
6) DO NOT remove screws from the hilt. The only screws that should be removed are
for the blades.
Please Note - This product contains a Lithium-Ion battery and must be handled with care at all times to avoid potential damage & injury. Tampering with or modifying the sabers or removing any parts or screws from the hilt (apart from those used to secure the blade), can potentially cause damage to the saber and will automatically void the warranty. If you are unsure about which parts can or cannot be removed, or are unsure how to operate your saber please contact us for guidance. Saber Force will not be held responsible for any damage, injury, or malfunction that occurs as a result of tampering with the saber or removing parts and screws from the hilt that should not be removed. (Please see our online instruction guide on our website to learn how to operate & charge your saber safely and correctly). If the saber is not functioning as intended or is broken, do not attempt to repair it yourself. Instead, contact us for assistance.
Always use a 5V,1A charging adapter to ensure you charge the saber safely. If you use the incorrect charging adapter you could cause internal damage to the saber. Saber Force will not be liable for any damage caused by using the incorrect charging adapter. If you are unsure please contact us.
1) Hilt Material: Aluminum Alloy
2) Blade Material: Removable PC
3) Colours: Multiple
4) Soundfonts: 9
5) Battery: 3000mah, 18650
6) Charging time: 2 hours Max
7) Warranty: 12 Months
Troubleshooting Guide (Avenger, Obi, Anakin & Vader Neopixel Sabers Only)
Saber has no sound: If the saber has no sound, this generally means that the saber is in mute mode. To re-activate the sound please make sure the saber blade is turned off. Next press the Power for 1 second then release, this will change the volume. There are 3 volume settings: Volume high, Volume low and Mute.
Saber has weak sound: If the sound coming from your saber sounds very weak, this generally means the volume is turned to low. To turn the volume up please follow the steps above.
Blade colour glitches: PLEASE NOTE (Some of the blade colours will have multiple colours in them) If you are noticing the blade colours glitch from different colours this means there is a connection issue. To fix this, first turn the saber off.
Please charge the battery for at least 2 hours first. Sometimes the battery may just be flat or have low power.
Next remove the blade from the Saber. Then reconnect the blade, make sure the blade is pushed firmly against the hilt to ensure a smooth connection. Use the screws provided to secure the blade firmly to the hilt.
Re-activate the saber & check the blade colours.
Blade has no light: If there is no light coming from your saber, this means you have not connected the blade and hilt correctly. Please follow the steps above from the Blade colour glitches instructions.
How to charge your saber (Neopixel Models Only)
Avenger, Obi Wan, Anakin, Vader, Windu, Kyber Crystal, Cal Kestis Models.
1) Simply unscrew the bottom pommel (Please see video guides) DO NOT REMOVE SCREWS FROM THE HILT WHEN CHARGING YOUR SABER.
2) Using the supplied cable charger plug the cable into the USB port at the bottom of the saber soundboard and charge for a maximum of 2 hours from when the saber is flat. Remember to always use a 5V,1A charging adapter.
Avenger, Obi, Anakin, Windu, Cal Kestis, Kyber Crystal & Vader Instruction Guide (Neopixel Models Only)
How to power on and off (make sure the saber is charged first)
1) To awaken from deep sleep mode press and hold the power button.
2) Press the button once, quickly, to turn the blade on.
The following controls activate when the blade is on.
1) How to change blade colour: Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds this will initiate the colour cycle through the different blade colour options. When the colour you want is shown press the quickly power button and release, this will end the colour cycle on that colour.
The other way to change blade colours is by holding the power button for 1.5 seconds, this will cycle through different blade colours at a quicker cycle.
2) How to change sounds: Darksaber must be activated (but not lit up). To change sounds, hold the power button down for 4 seconds, the Darksaber will cycle through the different soundfonts. (Please see video below)
saber Effects (must be turned on)
1) Blaster Sound: Tap the button
2) Drag effect: With the blade activated, press & hold the power button for one second and release it, this will initiate the drag effect. To end the drag effect press and quickly release the power button.
Saber effects (Saber must be activated but not lit up)
1) Change blade effect. Press & hold the saber for 2 seconds then release. This will change the blade effect. There are 5 effects, Steady, Pulse, Rainbow, Unstable & Fire Blade. (Please see below video)
2) Switch blade mode effect. Press & hold the power button for 3 seconds and then release it. There are several blade modes. (Please see video below)