Instructions & Troubleshooting
Every single Saber that is sold through our store is checked and tested before it is sent out to the customer.
If you find your new Saber is not working as intended there is most likely a very simple fix.
Please use the guide & videos below to troubleshoot the issue. If you still need help please feel free to contact us - email@example.com
1) Not suitable for children under the age of 13. (Adult supervision is always advised)
2) Please use the Saber sensibly and do not use it to hurt people.
3) Do not use the Saber in or near water.
4) Please use the supplied charger or a 5V,1A charger.
5) Do not overcharge and charge unattended or leave charging overnight.
Please Note - This product contains a Lithium-Ion battery and must be handled with care at all times to avoid potential damage & injury. Tampering with or modifying the sabers or removing any parts or screws from the hilt (apart from those used to secure the blade), can potentially cause damage to the saber and will automatically void the warranty. If you are unsure about which parts can or cannot be removed, or are unsure how to operate your saber please contact us for guidance. Saber Force will not be held responsible for any damage, injury, or malfunction that occurs as a result of tampering with the saber or removing parts and screws from the hilt that should not be removed. (Please see our online instruction guide on our website to learn how to operate & charge your saber safely and correctly). If the saber is not functioning as intended or is broken, do not attempt to repair it yourself. Instead, contact us for assistance.
Always use a 5V,1A charging adapter to ensure you charge the saber safely. If you use the incorrect charging adapter you could cause internal damage to the saber. Saber Force will not be liable for any damage caused by using the incorrect charging adapter. If you are unsure please contact us
1) Hilt Material: Aluminum Alloy
2) Blade Material: Removable PC
3) Colours: 12
4) Soundfonts: 12
5) Battery: 3000mah, 18650
6) Charging time: 2 hours Max
7) Warranty: 12 Months
How to charge your saber (RGB Sabers Only)
Sith, Padwan, Luke & Ghost Models.
1) Simply unscrew the bottom pommel (Please see video guides)
DO NOT REMOVE SCREWS FROM THE HILT WHEN CHARGING YOUR SABER.
2) Using the supplied cable charger plug the cable into the USB port at the bottom of the saber soundboard and charge for a maximum of 2 hours from when the saber is flat. Remember to always use a 5V,1A charging adapter.
For all other models (Guardian, Temple, Talon, Master, Knight Ren, Obi, Senator) simply insert the charger cable into the charging port on the hilt above the power button.
Luke Models Received Prior June 2023
Luke Models Received From June 5 2023
Troubleshooting Guide (RGB Sabers Only)
Saber has no sound: If the saber has no sound, this generally means that the saber is in mute mode. To re-activate the sound please make sure the saber is turned off. Next press the button to activate the saber then release your finger. Then press the button for 1 second (blue light will flash once) this will reactivate the sound. (Please see video below)
Saber has weak sound: If the sound coming from your saber sounds very weak, this generally means the volume is turned to low. To turn the volume up please follow these steps.
Saber Instruction Guide (RGB Models Only)
How to power on and off (make sure the saber is charged first)
1) To awaken from deep sleep mode press and hold the button for 1 second.
2) To turn it off press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
3) To put the saber into deep sleep mode press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
How to change blade colours & sounds.
1) Saber must be turned off.
2) Then push and hold the button for 2 seconds, the saber will turn on and the blue light will flash twice.
3) Release your finger as soon as the blue light flashes twice. This will then change the blade colour and soundfont.
4) Repeat steps above to cycle through the different colours and sounds.
Lightsaber effects (Saber must be turned on)
1) Blaster Sound: Tap the button
2) Lock-up loop: Press the button for 1 second (blue light will flash once) then release your finger. Then press the button to activate lock up. Press it again to release the lock up effect.
3) Flash on clash: The saber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits another surface
4) Drag effects: Press and hold the button and hit the tip of the blade.